Saturday 5 November 2016

The Beginning !

Hey There ! First of all Warm Greeting to everyone of you  !!! I am Chandrashekar Saireddy here



I Do Not Forgive

I Do Not Forget

Expect Me !!!!

Anytime.... !

Every Where.... !




So guys I will begin with my profession. I currently pursuing CA Profession and a hacktivist. Although I was interested in Tech world but missed the train and landed in another Career. But overall satisfied with the JOB I am hanging now

With the target of exploring the Internet in the Year 2013 I have traveled long distances and transformed myself into a hacktivist. With very little resources available at that point of time Today I almost a TECH Guru Often People call me a tech Freak and some idiots call me a Internet Slave

Follow me here

Twitter :Chandrashekar Saireddy

LinkedIn :Chandrashekar Saireddy

Pinterest :Chandrashekar Saireddy

Quora :ChandraShekar SaiReddy

Plus.google :ChandraShekar saireddy


Lets Begin !

No comments:

Post a Comment